Monday, March 31, 2014

365 Day 1: Food Containers


I count today as Day 1. I'm feeling motivated. I know one plastic bag filled with old food containers and bento boxes that we don't use is not a lot, but it's a start. I figure I should start slow. I know this will be easier in the beginning. When I was way, way younger, I ran long distance in high school. I'm pacing myself because I know me, and me will have a hard time as the weeks go by. However, if I tried to do this in a shorter timespan, like a month, I probably would burn out and give up. That's part of the reason why I'm giving myself 365 days. I'm going to take it one day at a time. Hopefully this act will be habit forming.

By the way, I don't do yard sales and garage sales. Call me lazy, but I'm taking the easy way out. There's these drive-by charity groups that frequent our neighborhood. The next time one rolls around, I'll be leaving my the stuff by the side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment