Monday, March 31, 2014

Spam

So this emeals thing is harder than I thought. I should have known because it involves cooking. Silly me. A few days ago, before I signed up for emeals, I lost the battle to spam. Yes, I wrote SPAM. I don't hide (anymore) the fact that we eat it. We moved to Hawaii last year, and it did wonders for my self-esteem. Spam is everywhere here. Even McDonalds sells it right along with rice. Suddenly it's okay for me to eat spam in public and like it! I love it, even if it beats me up.

Warning! Graphic Photo! Not really, but thought I would warn you in case you were squeamish.


I seriously considered going to the doc for my popping grease wound. Instead I reached for some Neosporin foam, which unlike the label said, stung like a b**chy bee.

Geez. I totally went off topic. Anyway, if you want to learn more about emeals, click here or for their blog, here.

Suddenly, I don't want to go into great length about emeals in this blog. I guess getting distracted does that. I will say I want to cook better meals, save money and save time. I'm hoping it works out, especially since I went ahead and signed up for a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment