Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Minimalists' Game

The Minimalists threw down a challenge. Actually, its a game you can play between two or more people. Starting on April 1, you get rid of one item. Then on the 2nd, two items, and so on. The winner is the one who can go the furtherest. It's a tie if both players reach the last day. I call it a challenge because I will be playing this game by myself.

Someone calculated that it would mean saying goodbye to 465 items in April. Of course, I'm not the one doing the calculations, but I'm willing to take the word of a stranger. I know the challenge will be difficult especially since I still plan to go forward with my 365 day challenge. April is going to be like minimalists on speed. Actually, I'm starting to have doubts. Do I even have that much stuff?

Here is The Minimalists' original post: http://www.theminimalists.com/game/

***Update*** I have some friends, or at least a friend, who will play with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment